**Important: For Ticketed Events, Please Make Sure to Select the Ticket Quantity You Need Before Clicking “Add to Cart”***
Immerse Yourself in the Transformational Powers of Sound (Hemi-Sync and Samvit Sound)
May 5 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EDT$75 - $90
Join the Samvit Wellness Team for
a one-day Sound Healing Experience
Participants will listen to binaural beats
and new Samvit Sound releases
- Friday, May 5th from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Registration begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Lunch and participant materials all included in price, if you purchased the $90 ticket. There is a fully stocked kitchen, if you’d like to bring your own lunch.
- Taught by the very entertaining and knowledgeable Dr. Brian Dailey – M.D., FACEP, FACFE and his trusty sidekick Allyn Evans – MBA and former Monroe Institute Residential Trainer
- All participants are provided zero gravity chairs while attending
- You will experience the benefits of sound technology first hand and for most of the day! Translation: There is not a whole lot of talking except to set up and debrief the sound exercises you will experience.
- Call 585-204-0874 or you can also call or email Allyn (info at samvitwellness org/405-612-7782), if you have questions. If you wish to register, please scroll down to purchase a ticket.
Equally suitable for long-time meditators, beginners and professional health care providers
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ($75 without lunch/$90 with lunch) – Experience Hemi-Sync and new Samvit Sound meditation exercises. This day will be highly experiential. Participants will receive two free (Samvit Sound) downloads as part of their registration fee.
Who Are Your Facilitators?
In this course, you will learn how using binaural beats can lead to an expansion of consciousness while improving intuition, and increasing your human energy field exponentially.
In a 1-hour sound exercise, one can dramatically clear chakras and expand their energy. Past attendees have commented they feel dramatically improved. There will be many more sound technology exercises experienced during the day.
One of the featured sound technologies you will experience is: Hemi-Sync®. Hemi-Sync is a scientifically and clinically proven binaural beat technology with over 50 years of research behind it.
Why use sound technology?
As Brian Dailey, MD says: “Why wouldn’t you?”
Here’s some information specifically about Hemi-Sync (which participants will experience on Friday).
Hemi-Sync involves the playing of specific sound frequencies, which resonate with the brain. Hemi-Sync can also facilitate a whole brain synchronized state, rather than a “left brain” or “right brain” state.
Why is this a good thing? It is actually better to be in your whole mind, with the benefit of the intellect and analyzing ability of the left brain and the intuitive, artistic, creative insight of the right brain, both at the same time. Sound technology incorporating binaural beats will facilitate the whole brain state.
Anxiety disorder with trouble relaxing? Take them to a theta/delta brain wave state in minutes and induce a calm euphoria, useful for PTSD (We have been using it in VETs with PTSD and substance abuse problems, a tough audience, with success.)
Adding Sound Technology to your daily practice
will enhance your life experience.
We priced this event to make it affordable. We have two prices: $90 with lunch provided/$75 without. Also, the price includes participant materials. The participant will also experience first hand the sound technology while relaxing in zero-gravity chairs.
We suggest you bring a people and blanket or blankets to make sure you are comfortable. Also wear comfortable clothes and bring a water bottle. There is a place to refill your water.
Register Now Below! Space is Limited!
We recommend if you want to stay at a hotel near and convenient to our location that you select the Marriott in East Penfield. They provide a free airport shuttle between 7:00 a.m. and 11 p.m.
You can always check out other hotels in Rochester and Airbnb.com. If you have questions about how close a place is to our venue, just email us.